Col. Patrick J. Rhatigan, 19th Airlift Wing commander, regretfully announces the death of Staff Sgt. Dylan E. Blevins, 19th Logistics Readiness Squadron. Anyone having claims against or indebtedness to the estate of Staff Sgt. Dylan E. Blevins should contact 1st Lt. Matthew Hemenway, 19th Logistics Readiness Squadron, at (501) 987-3013 or email@example.com.
Closures and hours of operation for holiday weekend announced
There will be an Air Mobility Command family Day on Friday, Aug. 29 in conjunction with the Labor Day weekend. This is a list of closures and alternate hours for the holiday weekend.
The following services/sections/units will be closed Aug. 29 - Sept. 1
• 19th Medical Group
• Base Legal Office
• Military Personnel Section
• Airman and Family Readiness Center
• Thomas Community Activities Center
• CDC in Bldg. 1257
• Family Child Care
• Hangar 1080
• The base commissary will have normal hours Aug. 29 - 31 but will be closed Sept. 1. The Hercules Dining Facility will have normal hours. The following 19th Force Support unit/sections/services will have alternate hours Aug. 29.
• Sept. 1: bowling center, CDC in Bldg. 1990, fitness center, golf course, ITT, the library, outdoor recreation, the skills center, and the youth center. Please visit www.rockinattherock.com for specific hours of operations.
Gate closures until October
Due to construction, the Arnold/107 Gate is closed and will remain closed until approximately the beginning of October. To assist with traffic, the Harris Road (School) Gate will continue 24-hour operations and the Vandenburg Gate will remain open.
Firing range complex off limits
The Combat Arms small arms firing range complex on Little Rock Air Force Base is off limits to all unauthorized personnel. Anyone requiring access to the ranges or surrounding areas during and after duty hours is required to contact the range control in building 1393 or at 501-987-6861 prior to entry as per posted guidance at the range entrance.
Munitions Storage Area closure
The Munitions Storage Area will be closed Sept. 1-26 for the semi-annual 100 percent stockpile inventory. During this time, the MSA will only process emergency requests. Please forward all questions to Master Sgt. Dunlap at 501-987-6031.